We are hiring!
SemiBlocks brings spot on innovation to Crystal Oscillators, making cutting edge solutions forevery market. Inventing new solutions fitting our customers’ needs is part of our DNA. The mega trends in the Crystal Oscillators market are size reduction, frequency and temperature stability.
Our SmartXtal solution drives all these aspects. Our small, fast expanding team of experts is committed to bring excellence, growth and is passionate about creating novel applications. We are on the outlook for a:
VP Sales & Business Development
SemiBlocks’ new VP Sales & Business Development is a team player and has overall direct responsibility for the revenue development and is part of the Management Team.
As VP Sales & Business Development you:
- Define, lead internal discussion and get acceptance of the company’s sales & business development strategy by the MT
- Execute the sales & business development plan and reach the goals for the company
- Define the marketing strategy including execution and monitoring of the results
- Track the progress of the organization in meeting targets
- Coordinate with finance on the billing and bookings flow
- Drive the team in developing and establishing strategic sales opportunities
- Manage longer term strategic customer communication and (up)selling opportunities
- Coordinate with VP Operations to ensure that sales opportunities are synergetic with the roadmap of the company
To be successful in this role you have/are:
- MScEE and/or MBA
- Completed (certified) strategic sales education program is considered a plus
- Six years experience in the wireless semiconductor industry in a sales & business development management role with a proven sales track record and revenue responsibility
- Experienced with responsibility for strategy, marketing, planning, target setting and revenue
- Able to evaluate effectiveness of company’s marketing program and adjust accordingly
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Sales and Procurement processes
- Knowledge of Cell Phone, and Wireless Infrastructure/Crystal Oscillators markets
- Familiar with at least one mainstream CRM system & MS Office tools
- Responsive and able to help others formulate ideas
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team worker but able to take decisions when necessary
- Take initiative; able to manage stress; convincing and driving, able to get people to deliver
- Management skills: able to manage teams; able to function within the MT with shared responsibility of company goals and manage the team effort across department boundaries when necessary
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent (written and spoken) command of the English language
Recommended additional skill sets
Skills which make you our new talent of choice:
- Hands-on self-starter
- Open mindset: able to listen and consider other opinions
- Efficiency: multi-tasking/easy context switching; prioritization of tasks; organized and paying attention to detail; ability to quickly pick-up new activities and drive them properly towards their completion
This comes with the job:
- Great team of inspiring co-workers
- Challenging job in a growing innovative company
- Dynamic working environment; we are always open for new ideas
- Attractive wage package in line with your expertise
Are you SemiBlocks’ next talent?
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile and are you convinced to be SemiBlocks’ next talent?
Don’t hesitate any longer and act now to become part of our dynamic team. We look forward to receiving your resume at email@example.com or contact Ronald Wilting directly at +31 651 432 932.